Local Roofing Contractors in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX
When you’re looking for skilled, reputable roofing contractors in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX, look no further than Southern Strong Roofing. From residential repairs to commercial roofing, we do it all! Call us today at 512-987-3277 for more information.
Professional Roofing Contractor Services
Small roof repair projects may be doable by an amateur, but serious repairs call for a qualified roofer. When you need trusted roofing services from a local company, choose Southern Strong Roofing. With years of experience and the right tools for the job, we are proud to offer a wide range of roofing and construction services in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX, including:
- Attic Insulation Proper attic insulation is essential if you want to save money and make your home more energy efficient. If you need new or upgraded attic insulation, let us help!
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Minor hail damage can be difficult to spot, while severe hail damage can punch a hole in your roof! Don’t ignore hail damage or you could risk more extensive water damage.
- Insurance Assistance Confused by your policy and don’t know how to handle your roof damage insurance claim? Our experienced roofers are here to help make your life a little easier.
- Metal Roofing Offering many benefits such as greater durability and energy efficiency, metal roofs are increasingly popular among homeowners. Our roofing contractors are happy to specialize in all kinds of metal roofing!
- Radiant Barrier Installation In warmer climates, many homeowners benefit from radiant barrier installation in their attics. This reflective, thermal insulation can help keep your attic up to 30 degrees cooler!
- Roof Repair Whether you have a leak in the roof or other kinds of roof damage, Southern Strong is here to help. When you need expert roof repair that will last, give us a call.
- Roof Replacement If your roof has sustained serious and extensive damage or is just nearing the end of its lifespan, you may need a roof replacement. Our expert roofers can help you determine the best roof for your needs and budget.
- Shingle Roofing The most popular roofing material, shingles are available in a never-ending list of styles, colors, price points, and more. We are proud to use top quality roof shingles on all our projects.
- Storm Damage Repair When a major storm blows through, your roof can take a serious beating. If you need storm damage repair or an inspection, give us a call.
- Tile Roofing Nothing can compare to the unique style and quality of tile roofing. If you’re looking for tile roof repair or installation, call us today.
Trusted, Local Roof Repair
There are plenty of roofing contractors out there, but only with Southern Strong Roofing will you find our commitment to down-home principles and top quality service. Other roofers may try to sell you on a product you don’t need, but not so with our roofing contractors. We perform all of our work with your satisfaction and safety in mind. You won’t find us cutting any corners when it comes to your roof!
Call Southern Strong Roofing today if you need an experienced and trusted roofing contractor in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX. 512-987-3277
Insurance Claims Assistance
We Work with Your Insurance
At Southern Strong Roofing, we know the hassle and stress of handling a roof damage insurance claim. Fortunately, our specialists are here to take away that burden for you. You don’t have to face the insurance company alone. If you choose to hire us, you can rest easy knowing that you have someone in your corner that knows the process. We will fight to get you the best estimate available.
Most homeowner’s insurance policies cover damage caused by natural events such as storms, floods, etc. Depending on where you live, this may or may not include disasters such as fires, earthquakes, and tornadoes. In most cases, though, storm damage from hail, wind, and fallen objects is covered. Get to know your policy, and be sure to properly document evidence of the damage. Taking photos of your properly with a date and time stamp is extremely helpful.
If your roofing system has experienced any type of damage from recent storms or hail, call our roofing company. We are here to help you get all the compensation that you deserve for your roof repair in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX. Dealing with a damaged roof is stressful enough, so let us make your life a little easier. Call us today at 512-987-3277!
Types of Roofing Materials
Your Roofing Material Options
Many different materials get used for roofing, with the most popular being shingles, metal, and tile. The crew at Southern Strong Roofing is skilled in all three types of roof repair and installation. We also work on flat commercial roofs! However, if you need a new roof and don’t know which roofing material to choose, here’s a quick pros and cons list to get you started.
The most widely used roofing material in North America, shingles are available in an endless array of colors, styles, price points, and strengths. From economical three tab shingles to designer architectural shingles, there’s an options for everyone. Most shingles last 20-30 years on average and require regular, simple maintenance. Depending on the specific style you choose, their durability is generally lower than metal and tile. However, shingles are much more affordable than those premium materials.
Extremely durable, low maintenance, and ever-increasing styles and colors are features making metal roofing more popular among homeowners. The material is much stronger than your average asphalt shingle, but it does cost more. You can expect to get 50+ years out of a metal roof.
Clay and concrete tile roofs are perhaps the most durable roofing systems available. They have a lifespan of 60+ years and offer a unique style that can’t be matched. However, tile can be expensive; it usually costs 4 to 9 times as much as low-end shingles. It is also important to note that not all homes are suitable for a tile roof. Because of the weight of the roof tiles, your home may require additional structural support if you previously had a shingle roof.